Why La Rochette Cartonboard SAS?
La Rochette Cartonboard SAS is fully owned by Mutares and has about 300 employees. The plant is based in France, in Savoie (73) at the heart of the mountains and is producing virgin fiber folding boxboard (FBB) for the pharmaceutical and food packaging industry.
Strongly focusing on a sustainable production of a fully recyclable product, aiming to help reduce single plastic usage, our company is recognized for its expertise in cartonboard manufacturing since 1873. We like to take up qualitative, technical and commercial challenges to develop our image on both national and international markets.
Joining La Rochette Cartonboard means choosing a dynamic, authentic and open-minded company, which thinks and works with sustainability as its main priority.
Some of our employees have a long-standing relationship with the mill as their parents or grand-parents have worked with us for many years. Essential know-how was therefore passed on from one generation to another. Motivated and satisfied employees are a strength in our industry. Concerned about the development of each individual, we have implemented internal and external training options to develop our multiple talents.
If you would like to join us and be part of the company’s future talents, apply for one of the vacant positions or send us your application directly, we will study it carefully.
Join our teams at La Rochette Cartonboard!
What we have to offer:
Rochette Cartonboard SAS
23 Avenue Maurice Franck
73110 Valgelon – La Rochette
Ready for your next career step? – Then get in touch. We are also happy to receive your application regardless of the job positions below.
We are already looking forward to your application.
Production operator transformation
Production operator transformation (sheeting driver support)
Mission of the position:
He assists the sheeting driver support in all tasks related to the operation of the equipment.
Responsibilities / key activities of the function
- Assists the sheeting driver in loading the sheet
- Performs a visual inspection of the master reel and enters its identification into the computer system
- Prepares the reel and the gluing
- Supplies the slitter with pallets corresponding to the order and weighs a pallet in order to transmit the tare to the slitter.
- Feeds the reels from the AGVs
- Feeds the bases necessary for the sheeting driving of the work orders.
- Identifies the bundles for return to stock (E5) and handles them.
- Evacuates the waste baskets, coils and formats as well as the baskets of cores
- Ensures the sorting of cores according to the rules in force
- Ensures the cleanliness of his cutting machine and his working environment
- Works in conjunction with the sheeting driver for optimal efficiency of the sheeting driver
- Replaces the sheeting driver during the snack time in order not to stop the equipment
- Occupies the sheeting driver’s position regularly to maintain multi-skilling
- Tidy up the stock of girl coils
- Handles the coils on the cart in case of AGV breakdown
- Is available for the workshop in case of incidents on the common equipment
- Be aware of the site’s energy policy within the framework of ISO 50001
Important: Refer to the operating procedures and memos for a more precise description of the tasks
Level of responsibilities
- Notifies the sheeting driver and foreman of any anomalies in the quality of the board, pallets or problems encountered
- Works in safety
- Knowledge of the different defects of the cardboard
- Internal authorization to drive a forklift <6 t (Cat n° 3)
- Internal authorization to drive a forklift (Cat n°1)
- Internal authorization to drive a bridge crane
- Knowledge of the operating modes
- Team spirit/respect for others
- Communication skills
- Respect for safety rules and procedures