Why La Rochette Cartonboard SAS?
La Rochette Cartonboard SAS is fully owned by Mutares and has about 300 employees. The plant is based in France, in Savoie (73) at the heart of the mountains and is producing virgin fiber folding boxboard (FBB) for the pharmaceutical and food packaging industry.
Strongly focusing on a sustainable production of a fully recyclable product, aiming to help reduce single plastic usage, our company is recognized for its expertise in cartonboard manufacturing since 1873. We like to take up qualitative, technical and commercial challenges to develop our image on both national and international markets.
Joining La Rochette Cartonboard means choosing a dynamic, authentic and open-minded company, which thinks and works with sustainability as its main priority.
Some of our employees have a long-standing relationship with the mill as their parents or grand-parents have worked with us for many years. Essential know-how was therefore passed on from one generation to another. Motivated and satisfied employees are a strength in our industry. Concerned about the development of each individual, we have implemented internal and external training options to develop our multiple talents.
If you would like to join us and be part of the company’s future talents, apply for one of the vacant positions or send us your application directly, we will study it carefully.
Join our teams at La Rochette Cartonboard!
What we have to offer:
Rochette Cartonboard SAS
23 Avenue Maurice Franck
73110 Valgelon – La Rochette
Ready for your next career step? – Then get in touch. We are also happy to receive your application regardless of the job positions below.
We are already looking forward to your application.
Regional Sales Managers
Regional Sales Managers (f / m / d) – La Rochette Cartonboard SAS
Purpose of the role:
Regional sales responsibility situated in Europe for the customers of La Rochette Cartonboard SAS (France – Chambery), buying folding boxboard (FBB). Strong focus on growing the markets and serving existing customers and their needs.
Responsibilities / key activities of the function
- Full responsibility and main point of contact for regional markets and its customers reporting directly to the Sales Director of LRC
- Serving existing customers with their needs working on increasing their share of wallet
- Focus on market growth with a strong focus on profitability and overall budget
- Delivery of Sales budget for La Rochette Cartonboard products and identify actions to maintain the sales target with a continuous reforecast
- Regular contact and alignment with the sales back-office team
- Work with management to develop products in line with market trends and customer needs
- Strategy definition for the responsible markets together with the Sales Director
- Sales report preparation for the LRC management
- Close contact with Supply Chain, Finance and Manufacturing
- Develop detailed knowledge of the market, customer needs and trends
- Ensure the implementation of the communication strategy to support the delivery of the business goals
- In coordination with Sales Director, Credit Manager analyse and agree customer credit policy
- Support Finance / Controlling in the timely collection of payments
Position related requirements
Competence and skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly developed negotiation skills
- Good computer knowledge such as MS Office, CRM
- Very good planning skills
- Good problems solving skills
- Driving license
- Requirement: English (fluent)
- At least one additional local language: French, German, Italian, Spanish (fluent)
Behavioural competencies / Personal qualities
- Very good strategic capability
- Works and contributes proactively – both independently, in teams and across the organisation
- Reliable and high level of integrity
- Well organized
- Good management skills
- Result oriented
- Drive and energy
- Business acumen
- Stress tolerance
Working experience / Education
- Min. 5 years of relevant sales experience in the paper industry, preferably in an international environment
- Master degree / diploma in business administrations or comparable work experience
Production operator transformation
Production operator transformation (sheeting driver support)
Mission of the position:
He assists the sheeting driver support in all tasks related to the operation of the equipment.
Responsibilities / key activities of the function
- Assists the sheeting driver in loading the sheet
- Performs a visual inspection of the master reel and enters its identification into the computer system
- Prepares the reel and the gluing
- Supplies the slitter with pallets corresponding to the order and weighs a pallet in order to transmit the tare to the slitter.
- Feeds the reels from the AGVs
- Feeds the bases necessary for the sheeting driving of the work orders.
- Identifies the bundles for return to stock (E5) and handles them.
- Evacuates the waste baskets, coils and formats as well as the baskets of cores
- Ensures the sorting of cores according to the rules in force
- Ensures the cleanliness of his cutting machine and his working environment
- Works in conjunction with the sheeting driver for optimal efficiency of the sheeting driver
- Replaces the sheeting driver during the snack time in order not to stop the equipment
- Occupies the sheeting driver’s position regularly to maintain multi-skilling
- Tidy up the stock of girl coils
- Handles the coils on the cart in case of AGV breakdown
- Is available for the workshop in case of incidents on the common equipment
- Be aware of the site’s energy policy within the framework of ISO 50001
Important: Refer to the operating procedures and memos for a more precise description of the tasks
Level of responsibilities
- Notifies the sheeting driver and foreman of any anomalies in the quality of the board, pallets or problems encountered
- Works in safety
- Knowledge of the different defects of the cardboard
- Internal authorization to drive a forklift <6 t (Cat n° 3)
- Internal authorization to drive a forklift (Cat n°1)
- Internal authorization to drive a bridge crane
- Knowledge of the operating modes
- Team spirit/respect for others
- Communication skills
- Respect for safety rules and procedures