Production operator transformation (sheeting driver support)
Mission of the position:
He assists the sheeting driver support in all tasks related to the operation of the equipment.
Responsibilities / key activities of the function
- Assists the sheeting driver in loading the sheet
- Performs a visual inspection of the master reel and enters its identification into the computer system
- Prepares the reel and the gluing
- Supplies the slitter with pallets corresponding to the order and weighs a pallet in order to transmit the tare to the slitter.
- Feeds the reels from the AGVs
- Feeds the bases necessary for the sheeting driving of the work orders.
- Identifies the bundles for return to stock (E5) and handles them.
- Evacuates the waste baskets, coils and formats as well as the baskets of cores
- Ensures the sorting of cores according to the rules in force
- Ensures the cleanliness of his cutting machine and his working environment
- Works in conjunction with the sheeting driver for optimal efficiency of the sheeting driver
- Replaces the sheeting driver during the snack time in order not to stop the equipment
- Occupies the sheeting driver’s position regularly to maintain multi-skilling
- Tidy up the stock of girl coils
- Handles the coils on the cart in case of AGV breakdown
- Is available for the workshop in case of incidents on the common equipment
- Be aware of the site’s energy policy within the framework of ISO 50001
Important: Refer to the operating procedures and memos for a more precise description of the tasks
Level of responsibilities
- Notifies the sheeting driver and foreman of any anomalies in the quality of the board, pallets or problems encountered
- Works in safety
- Knowledge of the different defects of the cardboard
- Internal authorization to drive a forklift <6 t (Cat n° 3)
- Internal authorization to drive a forklift (Cat n°1)
- Internal authorization to drive a bridge crane
- Knowledge of the operating modes
- Team spirit/respect for others
- Communication skills
- Respect for safety rules and procedures